Are you a passionate software or game developer, inspired by new technologies, and excited to start putting your own stamp on some truly thrilling projects? Then we’d love to have you in our team!
This position will work with our London team, it is extremely necessary to have fluent English.
Please attach your portfolio showing relevant work to your application.
• Solid understanding of real-time engine and tool development
• Solid understanding of a CG/Animation/Games pipeline
• Experience using UE4, Unity
• Pragmatic approach to solving complex programming/production issues
• Troubleshooting 2D,3D, CGI based software
• Blender, Max, Maya, Houdini or similar
• Scripting Languages; Python, 3D software scripting, and/or programming languages e.g.